Sorry that it took 6 months to get some new photos up of the girls.
Things have been busy.
Here are the highlights:
- We have a new home!
Thanks to the help of our wonderful parents we were able to buy a home just 1 mile from Uncle Jason and Aunt Lindy (and 4 miles from my folks!) We move in at the end of this month.
- I have a new job.
Creative Services Director with Texas A&M University-Commerce.
- We got to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Moore in the Spring.
We came back 10pds heavier due to the great food!
- Maddie completed Pre-k! She starts kindergarten in the fall.
- Maddie completed her first and only Karate class. Signed up for cheerleading in summer :)
- Doctors confirmed that London does not have Scoliosis. An answer to prayer!
- Doctors confirmed the Scarlytte's heart is 100% healthy! An answer to prayer!
We are excited about out trip out to Washington St to visit Grandma Hannah this summer!ry
Sara and the girls are doing great and give their love.
Hope to have more photos for you again soon.
the pieratt girls dad...Nathan